Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A Day in Lake Tahoe

On July 30, 2005, my family and I were on our way home from a bicycle race in Minden NV, near Carson City, NV (my next blog).


On the way home, we were in South Lake Tahoe and decided to take the north route home back to Sacramento. Beautiful drive along the lake. We stopped at Emerald Bay vista point and a beach in the north area. Awesome way to relax after a stressful weekend of racing.

enjoy.
jl







Maya and Mason. (Mason trying to eat rocks)















Gretchen trying to keep cool w/ the kids














By Emerald Bay








1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

How fun!! I wish we went with you guys. You look like you were moving fast in the race. I want to go to Lake Tahoe.

John and Heather

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home