Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Pennies from Heaven

In two weeks, my little girl, Maya, will be 3 yrs old (4Sep). Hard to believe time went by so fast. It's true of what people say about your kids growing up so fast. I remember the day my wife and I looked at that pregnancy test stick in the bathroom, in our one bedroom 4-plex apartment downtown. We were flat broke, but extremely happy to have a child.


Maya is truely amazing. She..(current date: 26oct05)... can speak Spanish. My wife taught her since the begining. Maya talks to Gretchen in spanish, then when she can't get what she wants, then she talks to me in english for the same thing! It's already started, umhhh. Anyway, she's pretty smart and gets bored easily, gets her in trouble.


Mason will be 1yr old on 18nov. Same as my spiritual b-day. He's definitely much more mellow than Maya. Two different personalities. He's had more fits lately. Maya can make him laugh more than anyone.

more pics to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

YAY!!!! a new blog entry, I love that last picture of Mason, I can't wait till his birthday, he's one already, time goes by...as the saying goes "with kids the days are long but the years are short"

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home