Thursday, July 06, 2006

Glued to OLN-TDF06

Even though the big names (Ulrich and Basso) that's supposed to replace Lance have been banned from participatingin this year's TDF, it's still been fairly exciting in the begining stages. It's the sprinter's stages and the usual sprinters are all gunning for it. It's amazing that they can go speeds at 45mph and inches (or cm) from each other, but with complete control. There are crashes though. I've been off for 3 days and it's been nice to wake up with the family and watch tdf.

My pick for the sprinters is Tom Boonen, but he's been coming in 2nd each time. As for the overall winner, I'm going with an american, Floydd, Levi or George.

We'll see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I've been watching the world cup so much I havn't had tmie to watch any of the tour, now it's over (yippeee Italy won over Fance!!) I can take a peak and see some exciting crashes!!

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home