Friday, July 14, 2006

July 4th '06 Davis Crit

Last year, 2005, this was my very first race. It was a really hard and fast with lots of turns. I didn't last very long, only 6/25 laps in 15/60min. Too many strong riders. This year, i decided not to race this one. Too many crashes, turns, riders, hot, and so on. I enjoyed it just watching. We had only 2 of my teammates race, and they were dropped quickly. Maybe next year.

I'm still training, but not quite as much. Our big race is in the end of july in Carson City NV. It will be difficult at 5000ft elevation. I just want to do better this year than last year. I'm in better condition and better equipment. Good luck to me.

Until next time, keep riding.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Yahoo!!! I'm sure you'll do much better. Hey we were at the river on saturday and saw the eppies race kayaker's racing down the river, Have you ever thought about doing that. You could get a team, you to the bike, someone for running, somone for kayaking. That would be a blast to watch.

6:51 AM  
Blogger asianarnold1 said...

I'd like to do that. sounds fun. now, who would do the kayaking? uhmm. maybe plan for it next year.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home