Monday, July 31, 2006

Minden Road Race/Crit '06

Same as last year's Minden race with pretty much the same results. Just as hard, maybe harder with windy weather conditions. The hills were just as hard, though I did climb better than some riders, i guess that's progress. At least I didn't finish last or drop out on the road race (finished 38/50). The crit was so fast! with Pro/1/2 riders in my age group. Once again, i only lasted 6 laps, 15min/60min, 32mph max, and a bruised ego. I would've liked to hang on a little longer, but once you're in the back, that's it. Oh well, time to recover. Just training rides for the rest of the racing season. I'll race again in Jan'07.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Good for you for even trying it!! I think it's great you even did 6 laps, more than most could do.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home